Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data to drive business outcomes with growth and profit in mind. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and provide a birds-eye view of marketing performance at any given time to drive the business forward.
Our Sales Organization is ground zero for B2B SaaS sales career – simply put there is no other place in the city, which will fuel your growth in sales as fast as we will. We don’t settle for average when we hire and best in class sales talent is who you are or you’ll become – there is no other way. People in our team come from different walks of life whether it’s Google, SimilarWeb, Nasdaq, Tele2, Dell etc. to help you grow as an individual using global industry practices and frameworks.
As a Lead Research Specialist, your primary objective will be to research ideal companies and contacts based on predefined guidelines. You will be provided with guidelines and access to various tools.
This is an ideal position for students, and can be both part-time or full-time.
If the internet is your best friend, you’re curious about business and have a structured & performance oriented mindset then we would definitely like to talk to you!
What you will do:
– Support our fast-growing Sales team by providing research and qualification of outbound leads.
– Utilise our CRM to accurately enrich ideal contacts in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific regions.
– Become a pro with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new leads.
– Reach and exceed your weekly personal targets.
– Develop an in depth understanding of SaaS business.
– Collaborate with colleagues on shared projects with group targets.
What we offer:
– Work at one of the top growing SaaS businesses in Lithuania.
– Full-time and part-time roles available (450 EUR/1000 EUR per month gross)
– Flexible working hours that fit well with studies.
– 100% remote work compatible.
– We’re a performance-based organization and have only one religion – TARGET.
– Certified training best practices.
– Join a community of personal & professional growth-oriented people. A training intensive culture that inspires you to learn, grow and lead by example.
– A possibility to be promoted to Partnership Development Executive.
– Learn about digital marketing and the overall marketing technology landscape.
– Learn SaaS industry practices and frameworks.