Whatagraph is the go to platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data to drive business outcomes with growth and profit in mind. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and provide a birds-eye view of marketing performance at any given time to drive the business forward.
Our Sales Organization is ground zero for B2B SaaS sales – simply put there is no other place in the city, which will fuel your growth in sales as fast as we will. We don’t settle for average when we hire and best in class sales talent is who you are or you’ll become, starting as an intern – there is no other way. People in our team come from different walks of life whether it’s Google, SimilarWeb, Dell, Tele2 etc. to help you grow as an individual using global industry practices and frameworks.
We’re a team of sharp and hungry individuals clocking in hundreds of conversations weekly with people around the globe and we pride in our ability to be able to turn hot leads into thousands of dollar deals, which fuels our paychecks at the end of the month. We up our game weekly, because we’re eager to develop – this is the spirit that drives us forward and helps us evolve.
We’re looking to 3x our revenue this year – apply only if you’re up for the challenge and ready to contribute to it during a 2 month placement!
What you will do:
– Global and local marketing agencies will become your new best friend.
– You’ll uncover the pain behind their marketing data & reporting requirements.
– You’ll articulate the value proposition even in competitive situations.
– Whatagraph is the solution to the pain and you’ll highlight it through a video powered by Vidyard.com
– You’ll work closely with SaaS industry veteran Frank Sondors and be expected to make 250-300 prospect videos per week to open opportunities for Client Partners.